Wednesday 1 April 2015

Measuring Up.

Measuring Up. 

It has now ticked over 6 months since I had my second baby, allowing sufficient time for my body to ease into postnatal recovery, particularly considering I had two children in 21 months.

E
ven though I strongly believe that we as women should ♡ our new body; pre-baby, pregnancy and post-baby; I feel I can still do this by living my core self values:
  1. Promoting good healthy lifestyle habits by exercising and eating well; 
  2. The best role model for my daughters; and  
  3. Being strong and have self love.
I noticed a new *gym* opened down the road from us, literally 300m from our door step! I emphasise gym, because in my opinion, this facility is more than the traditional gym we've all learned to know (or dread?) over the years. The style of training is Functional which is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). F45 Training South Melbourne manager, Michael has qualifications in ever area of health and fitness with a strong interest in biophysics. He has kindly offered to take my measurements during my 60 days Body Transformation. So here are my skin fold measurements, and they will again be taken at the 4-week and 8-week mark.

Biceps -6
Triceps -12
Subscapular -9
Supraspinale (aka muffin top!) -8

Not sure what all the measurement mean exactly but they do equate to 23.8% Body Fat. 

60 days to go... let the transformation start!



No comments:

Post a Comment